Shape The World
We developed this game over two days (28/29 March 2020) as part of the Stay Safe! Jam, which had a theme of solidarity. We thought long and hard about this theme, and decided we wanted to avoid overt references to current events and instead focus on the idea of everyone working together to get each other through.
We designed a puzzle game named Shape The World, in which you play as a collection of different shapes with different skills. Though no individual shape is capable of solving every problem alone, by helping one another they are all able to make it to the other side.
We all have the power to shape our world.
The game is also playable with a controller, but due to time limitations we weren't able to make that very clear in game. The controls are as follows:
- Left analogue stick to move
- A (or non-xbox controller equivalent) to perform ability
- X (or non-xbox controller equivalent) to switch to Jess
- Y (or non-xbox controller equivalent) to switch to Dan
- B (or non-xbox controller equivalent) to switch to Tom
Sharp Loris are:
- Jess Molloy (Lead Game Designer, Level Design, Art)
- Thomas Bassett (Programming, Game Design)
- Daniel Williams (Programming, Game Design)
- Jordan Tallent for helping us out with sound design
reCreation by airtone (c) copyright 2019 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/airtone/59721
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.